Great Pretenders is excited to introduce WEEK 4 of our 30 Days of Pretend Play, featuring Crocodile Creek. This week’s theme is butterflies!
SPRING IS IN THE AIR! I think? Who else is experiencing a Canadian spring? As the weather gets warmer, we would like to encourage you to take your learning outdoors to engage children in hands-on activities. From art activities to practical science, this weeks butterfly activities will engage your children in different ways as they explore the butterfly life cycle. We hope this weeks themed activities put a spring in your step and encourage more sunny days ahead!
Our 30 Days of Pretend Play is intended to help parents structure their days around open-ended play & encourage new ways of learning. This week we will be providing butterfly related lessons designed for grades K-2. Accessing the content is easy. Press the “add to cart” tab & continue with the checkout process. The FREE content will be directly emailed to you.
Along with providing FREE content, we are proud to partner this week with Crocodile Creek! Crocodile Creek, based in Durham, North Carolina is committed to designing high-quality, eco-friendly, innovative children’s products for the global marketplace. From their classic playground ball category, to back to school necessities, to an expansive puzzle category, we strive to inspire imagination and exploration for children. Since the company’s founding more than 30 years ago we continue our commitment to quality, safety, and bringing creativity to children’s product for all.
Butterfly reading list:
This week giveaway includes:
- 2 puzzles from Crocodile Creek
- 1 Butterfly Colour-A-Cape & 1 Butterfly Colour-A-Cape Mask from Great Pretenders
This weeks discussion questions:
- What is the first stage called when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly?
- How long does a caterpillar stay in its cocoon?
- If you were a butterfly, where would you fly to and why?
- Follow @grtpretenders and @crocodilecreektoys
- Like and share this post - please comment “liked & shared” in this post so we can easily add your handle to our giveaway draw.
2 Winners will be chosen on Friday May 1st using a random generator. Open to US and Canadian residents.